Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Administrative Assistant InternVoyage Media
VideographerAZ Hearing Center
Female Video Reporters Wanted for EventsStyle Music TV
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Cooper Design Building
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal luxury cashmere brand is looking for a marketing intern. Our showroom is in the center of fashion district. we are going to build up our business team. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of digital media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and also online marketing. Great opportunity to learn about marketing operations in the field. Many of our interns go on to become full-time Strategists within the company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Los Angeles Area only.