Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Stimulus
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Costco Wholesale
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Ausgold Limited
Video EditorMaster Life By Design
Social Media Marketing InternEmbraceLifeMedia
Editorial / Journalism InternPatty Cakez
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Cooper Design Building
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal luxury cashmere brand is looking for a marketing intern. Our showroom is in the center of fashion district. we are going to build up our business team. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of digital media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and also online marketing. Great opportunity to learn about marketing operations in the field. Many of our interns go on to become full-time Strategists within the company.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Los Angeles Area only.