CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4455 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Social Media & Community Management Intern interested in the entertainment field. Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Empathy, Project Management
Preferred - Data Analysis