Digital media specialistOcularIT Solutions
Videography Internship at Weill Cornell Medical CollegeWeill Cornell Medical College
Video Production InternStudio E Genevieve, LLC
MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Multi-media intern (CC)W.O.W Radio
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Digital and Social Media InternThe PLK Law Group, P.C.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
4455 W Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: October 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTickleMe Entertainment is a show production, talent management and marketing firm. No matter which position you have applied for, you will be receiving more responsibility and more experience at this internship than any other company. Our interns are a valuable part of our team. You are an integral part of our team and for our clients. You will receive real world experience.
We are seeking for a Social Media & Community Management Intern interested in the entertainment field. Compensation for this internship will be on a per project basis.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Mandatory to have own laptop
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Project Management, Empathy
Preferred - Data Analysis