SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - Title: Content Marketing InternTheKitchenConnection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Miss Universe Guyana
Media InternshipDawson Media Group
SPRING Production Company InternshipOffAbbot
Talent Agency Internship - Potential to turn into a paid positionBig Fish Talent Agency
Radio Intern for SIRIUSXM, "The Jennifer Hammond Show"Jennifer J Hammond LLC, SiriusXM, TTR Sotheby's International Realty
Ron Lewis Automotive Group Video Production InternRON LEWIS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Blogger Writer Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Create Your Own Life Podcast
Posted: May 25 2016
Company Location: Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Create Your Own Life Podcast launched in November 2015. The show ranked #1 in iTunes New & Noteworthy and continues to rank daily in the top 200 in business.
About the show: Too often we are living for someone else, or someone else’s dream. The host seeks to help listeners figure out what their dreams are and inspire them to do and be more. He covers topics such as entrepreneurship, Amazon FBA, sales, marketing and how create a lifestyle.
The Create Your Own Life Podcast is seeking to mentor motivated entrepreneur-minded individuals on the basics of branding, marketing and podcasting.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a basic understanding of media coverage
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment