Media DirectorChildren of Abraham Coalition
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Video EditorPresents the Best TV
WBCA Production AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
WBCA Music AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cultivating Champions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: July 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadison's CPC is a brand-new constitutional conservative based publishing house and radio broadcaster. We specialize in advocacy centered around preserving our constitutional rights and conservative values while delivering unbiased news and opinion commentary in a wide variety of fields including business, lifestyle, entertainment, tech, fashion, home and garden, health and fitness, fiction, pets, family life, U.S. and World politics, travel, sports and many more. Madison's also hosts Open Rebellion radio programming where we discuss news, special interest stories, politics and interview guests considered to be experts in their fields. Madison's reaches an impressively large audience via social media, paid advertising, the radio and internet.
Social Media interns will create and manage business social media campaigns to promote Madison's articles and news and/or radio program. He/she will advertise campaigns, manage commenters and work to build audience and interest in events.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - English, Writing For The Web
Preferred - WordPress