Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Beauty BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Digital Online Media and Graphic Design Paid InternshipPivotal Media, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Robot Underdog LLC
Posted: April 27 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKnow the fundamentals of Social Media & want to get practice engaging with big fan bases? Robot Underdog is a new-ish brand that produces superhero, anime and sci-fi videos for their Youtube fan base of 300,000 subscribers, but we also provide daily photo/video content to our Instagram fans, and engage with on going superhero news and geek culture to our 40k Facebook fans! We are not only great at making awesome videos, but we are also digital media experts and know how to build and keep a brand alive on the internet! We can show the ropes to achieve maximum engagement, and what we did to build our audience quickly. We'd like to teach someone our strategies on the social media platforms and then have them engage/post with fans 1-2 times a day (on your own schedule). We'll go over the analytics with you at the end of the week and explain what works, what doesn't and why. This job can be done remotely so anyone in the world can do it!
Here's where you can find us online!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment