Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Professional Women Entrepreneurs
Posted: December 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPROFESSIONAL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS, INC. is a Non-Profit Organization that provides guidance and support to women entrepreneurs. It is our mission to provide access to more in-depth articles, education, support, motivation, and events to help women entrepreneurs with the everyday aspects of balancing family, business, and friends while unlocking their true potential. Our organization strives to meet all of our clients’ needs on a domestic and worldwide basis.
At PROFESSIONAL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS, INC., we are rapidly growing and that creates a career path for our employees. Our corporate culture is designed to facilitate our employees to make a difference for their organization.
Thus, we seek certain qualities in those who join us. Drive, curiosity, innovative, and team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. We offer comprehensive knowledge sharing programs, which are geared towards building and improving our employees’ skills and knowledge.
At PROFESSIONAL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS, INC., we value our members as a family and treat each other with respect. We deeply believe that the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important. PROFESSIONAL WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS, INC. provides many valuable benefits; programs and tools to help employees and their families better manage the various phases and developments of life.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment