Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing Firm
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Envato Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Social Media & Film/Video Media InternshipBookmark This
Robot Underdog LLC
Posted: July 16 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLearn the fundamentals of Social Media & get practice engaging with big fan bases! This internship is social media focused, but also has an emphasis on graphic design, film and media. Robot Underdog produces superhero, anime and sci-fi videos for their Youtube fan base of 370,000 subscribers, but we also provide daily photo/video content to our Instagram fans, and engage with on going superhero news and geek culture to our 50k Facebook fans! We are not only great at making awesome videos, but we are also digital media experts and know how to build and keep a brand alive on the internet! We can show the ropes to achieve engagement, and what we did to build our audience quickly. We'd like to teach someone our strategies on the social media platforms and then have them engage/post with fans 1-2 times a day (on your own schedule). We'll go over the analytics with you at the end of the week and explain what works, what doesn't and why. This job can be done remotely so anyone in the world can do it!
Here's where you can find us online!
Responsibilities-Create fun graphics, GIFS, photos
-Write posts to share on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
-Reply to comments on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
-Edit short, shareable videos to be shared on social media
Requirements- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment