Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Surface Media Fall/Spring Licensing InternshipSurface Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Social Media GuruBookmark This
Females in Comedy Association
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionComic's Rock Convention is in its 6th year. GRC provides opportunities for comedians across the country to showcase their comedic talent in popular comedy venues in Los Angeles. Comic's Rock Convention offer workshops to help the comedian improve their craft. GRC also has vendors and sponsors to advertise their service and product. The Dates of the convention are April 25-29 2017.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-2 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation,
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment