Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Paid)METal International LLC
Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Non-Paid)METal International LLC
Social Media & SEO MarketingEtching-It.com
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media InternWine Channel TV
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Social Media Intern (Content Writer)Bookmark This
17151 Newhope Street #108
Fountain Valley, CA
Posted: September 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArrow Unlimited is a media start up focused on leveraging the commoditization of CMS platforms (ex: Wix, Webydo, Shopify, etc) to help traditionally branded businesses transition into the digital age. Our company philosophy is based around the adage " Content is King".
This position's main responsibility will be writing the content of product descriptions, up keeping our social media postings, keeping track of community engagement, and other tasks related to social media.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment