EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Media & Graphic DesignerEpiphany Marketing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Queen Concepts & Co.
Social Media & Community Management InternTickleMe Entertainment
Film InternTickleMe Entertainment
Video ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Multimedia Design and ProductionSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Digital Video ArchivingSmithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Social Media Intern for Beauty WebsiteBookmark This
Posted: May 31 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of HueKnewIt.com’s online community Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest (and quite possibly Instagram).
As an intern, you will be charged with helping to increase HueKnewIt’s presence on various social media platforms:
Responsibilities• Create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
• Will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the HueKnewIt.com website.
• Will assist in promoting giveaways, bring awareness to recent posts. Creativity is key.
• Responds to posts or comments and to bring value to user’s interactions with HueKnewIt.com
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video or other content from HueKnewIt activities and events.
• Grows HueKnewIt online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the HueKnewIt Twitter page.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned
•Creative self-¬starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
•Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication
This intern will eat sleep and breathe beauty. You will have to love talking about the world of beauty in 140 characters or less, pulling Pinterest pictures to inspire and enjoy interacting with the growing HueKnewIt community.