Marketing InternQEB Foundation
News InternQEB Foundation
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Sideline Reporter(s) WantedLacrosse Talk Radio LLC
Internship: Luxury Fitness/Lifestyle + Media (Midtown East)Halevy Life
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Culture Trip
Social Media Intern for Beauty WebsiteBookmark This
Posted: May 31 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Social and Digital Media Intern will play an active role in the development of HueKnewIt.com’s online community Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest (and quite possibly Instagram).
As an intern, you will be charged with helping to increase HueKnewIt’s presence on various social media platforms:
Responsibilities• Create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
• Will regularly analyze and report on the activity on social media networks as well as the HueKnewIt.com website.
• Will assist in promoting giveaways, bring awareness to recent posts. Creativity is key.
• Responds to posts or comments and to bring value to user’s interactions with HueKnewIt.com
• Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
• Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our Facebook and Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Updates Facebook and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, video or other content from HueKnewIt activities and events.
• Grows HueKnewIt online social networks by increasing fan-base and interactions.
• Uses Twitter Analytics to assess trends and activity on the HueKnewIt Twitter page.
• Reviews data on the performance of social media platforms and adjusts plans or strategies to optimize reach.
• Completes other social media projects as assigned
•Creative self-¬starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
•Detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication
This intern will eat sleep and breathe beauty. You will have to love talking about the world of beauty in 140 characters or less, pulling Pinterest pictures to inspire and enjoy interacting with the growing HueKnewIt community.