SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP - Title: Content Marketing InternTheKitchenConnection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Miss Universe Guyana
Media InternshipDawson Media Group
SPRING Production Company InternshipOffAbbot
Talent Agency Internship - Potential to turn into a paid positionBig Fish Talent Agency
Radio Intern for SIRIUSXM, "The Jennifer Hammond Show"Jennifer J Hammond LLC, SiriusXM, TTR Sotheby's International Realty
Ron Lewis Automotive Group Video Production InternRON LEWIS AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
Blogger Writer Interns for Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog, Venice CAAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Social Media InternBookmark This
World Entertainment Resource Company LLC
Posted: August 09 2016
Company Location: North las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWHAT IS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT RESOURCE COMPANY?
World Entertainment Resource Company, LLC provides daily access to a professional level between models, actors, photographers, movie producers, agencies, musicians, and fashion designers.
Get discovered by the top professionals and receive daily tips about the entertainment industry. It is a lifetime experience to have access to our database to able communicate and market your work to various agencies or record labels.
Our general purpose is to be a portfolio hosting website and community for photographers, models, makeup artists, movie producers, hair stylists, actors, artists, fashion designers and musicians
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment