Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Assistant to the ProducerKirschenbaum Productions
Online Content InternThe Women's International Music Network
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Social Media InternBookmark This
39 West 29th Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
UTMOST Media is seeking a Social Media Intern to join the team in their New York City office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a personal love for social media, as well as has the desire to be an expert in the space, embraces challenges, and loves working in a start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating engaging content across all of our social media platforms, as well as growing our reach and engagement. The candidate should be a self starter, and stays up-to-date on the ever-evolving world of social media.
In addition, the ideal candidate will focus on connecting influencers with our social media platforms.
- Create, curate, publish content and promotional posts across all of social media platforms, which includes photo selection, headline testing, and writing and editing compelling copy
- Create editorial calendars on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly basis that supports our campaigns, making sure it’s aligned with our content, and company events
- Build partnerships with brand ambassadors, influencers, and other creatives to expand UTMOST’s digital community
- Implement existing social media strategies
- Provide insights on social media post performance and trending topics
Please include your a link to your social media accounts, or any other social media pages that you think we should see (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- 1-2 years of experience actively managing social media pages, preferably for a media company
- A solid understanding of trending topics and news
- Experience using and acting on data collected from analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Has a positive attitude