Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Paid)METal International LLC
Media Internship - Live Event Photographer, Videographer & Editor (Non-Paid)METal International LLC
Social Media & SEO MarketingEtching-It.com
Podcast ProducerShero Convo Podcast
Social Media InternWine Channel TV
Media Intern (Photo/Video/Film)Future Fires Entertainment
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Social Media InternBookmark This
39 West 29th Street
New York, NY
Posted: June 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
UTMOST Media is seeking a Social Media Intern to join the team in their New York City office. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a personal love for social media, as well as has the desire to be an expert in the space, embraces challenges, and loves working in a start-up environment.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating engaging content across all of our social media platforms, as well as growing our reach and engagement. The candidate should be a self starter, and stays up-to-date on the ever-evolving world of social media.
In addition, the ideal candidate will focus on connecting influencers with our social media platforms.
- Create, curate, publish content and promotional posts across all of social media platforms, which includes photo selection, headline testing, and writing and editing compelling copy
- Create editorial calendars on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly basis that supports our campaigns, making sure it’s aligned with our content, and company events
- Build partnerships with brand ambassadors, influencers, and other creatives to expand UTMOST’s digital community
- Implement existing social media strategies
- Provide insights on social media post performance and trending topics
Please include your a link to your social media accounts, or any other social media pages that you think we should see (i.e. Twitter, Instagram, etc).
- 1-2 years of experience actively managing social media pages, preferably for a media company
- A solid understanding of trending topics and news
- Experience using and acting on data collected from analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Has a positive attitude