Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Grow Your Professional Brand. Intern With Us.757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Assistant to the ProducerKirschenbaum Productions
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWatchFit has an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for work experience, to join us on a 6-12 month unpaid placement, as a Social Media and Online Community Placement Candidate. The successful candidate will work as part of a vibrant team, gaining invaluable insight and experience in a dynamic marketing role, reporting to the Marketing Manager.
We are on the hunt for a strong communicator with a creative mind, an eye for detail and a hands on approach, who is confident in what they are doing and what they want to achieve. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly experienced team for a well-backed tech start-up in London.
Anybody joining WatchFit and helping out in these areas will be given full support at all times. They will also be encouraged to bring their own skills and ideas which will be developed and allowed to flourish.
We require a minimum 6 month commitment from all our placement candidates working full-time. We are looking to add to our team immediately, however we will consider the applicant's situation and accommodate accordingly.
Responsibilitieswe can offer the successful candidate a structured development plan with relevant experience in:
* Understanding how a tech startup builds its social media and online community strategy to deal with complex consumer behaviours
* Helping establish and optimise online social media marketing campaigns
* Using social media platforms for crucial business development needs
* Developing daily social media content
* Developing and maintaining an active online community
* Producing regular social media marketing reports for the purpose of developing and adjusting campaigns
* The opportunity to support our content marketing strategy and editorial calendar
* Performing social media market research for content improvement, spotting partnership opportunities, building advocacy and sourcing key influencers
* Learning the ropes from a Marketing Manager who has nearly a decade of experience working with global brands, from fast paced startups to corporate giants
Requirements* You have the necessary permissions to work in the UK
* A career in marketing is at the top of your list
* You have excellent writing and communication skills
* You are highly organised, dependable and proactive
* You enjoy working in a team
* You are comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty
* Experience in Social Media platforms and content marketing
* University graduate in marketing, advertising or communications is desired
* You have a capacity for hard work and the time available to dedicate yourself fully to the role