Business Development / Brand Partnership InternMeet Me Series
Sex Podcast InternThe Manwhore Podcast: A Sex-Positive Quest for Love
Electronic Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cuerpaso
Media and Content Curation InternOpen Data Science
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Inkster
Looking for interns for professional video production companyEyecon Video Productions
Web Developer - Yotme (Boston, MA)Yotme
Social Media InternshipBookmark This
7083 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with social media? Do you create visual content? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas and online memes? SOAP is based in Los Angeles and one of the most exciting new digital marketing and production houses.
SOAP has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with social media, is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and other media accounts.
• How to track social media analytics using analytic software and report results and new ideas to our team.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Assist our Director of Social Media Marketing in building and presenting social media strategy.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in one or more of the following - Microsoft Suite Office, Photoshop, Final Cut, After FX, InDesign,
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become extremely knowledgeable in online communication and understanding the right tactics to combine online marketing with overarching outreach goals in a professional setting. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other professionals in the field.
The position begins immediately. You are expected to work 20 hours a week.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com