CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Social Media/YouTube InternshipBookmark This
Genius Brands International
301 N. Canon Drive, Suite #305
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: September 16 2016
DescriptionJoin a quickly growing kids entertainment company and be a part of an Emmy Award-winning team focused on introducing a several new shows and dozens of new products this year. Based in Beverly Hills, CA, Genius Brands International is dedicated to bringing "content and products with a purpose" to toddlers through tweens across a multitude of distribution outlets. We’ve tapped into the wisdom of Warren Buffett, the creative genius of Stan Lee, and other brilliant minds to build a dynamic entertainment portfolio that engages, entertains, and enriches young minds. The sky is the limit, and you can help us reach new heights!
We are looking for someone who is passionate, engaged and experienced in all things social media to help grow our audience with kids and get parents talking about our brands. This means knowing the ins-and-outs of all the major social media platforms, which platforms and content are best suited to reaching specific audiences, and most importantly, how to reach (and communicate with) specific online communities in ways that are both interesting and share-worthy. Social media is a big place with many areas to focus, so help us “fish where the fish are” and avoid areas that won’t make a big impact in the long run.
Core responsibilities include:
• Conceptualizing, creating, scheduling, and ultimately posting social media-oriented content across key social media networks (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and Snapchat are the main ones with Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter and Vine supported less)
• Collaborating with internal staff to develop the social strategy for each brand
• Drafting publishing schedules and write social media posts for approval
• Uploading required video, images, copy/metadata associated with each post
• Working with internal and external production resources to create branded content for posting
• Identifying and re-posting relevant content on applicable GBI social media pages, channels, etc.
Here’s your chance to get some great hands-on experience with a small entertainment company with big aspirations. We have fun here, and take pride in the work that we do bringing great shows and products to kids everywhere. If this sounds like a match, we’d love to hear from you.