Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)ZAG Group of Companies
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Virtual VideographerMaster Life By Design
Graphic ArtistBloggazWithAttitude.com (Online Blog Magazine)
Web DesignPoplar Network
Video EditorPoplar Network
Internship: Assistant Producer & Host for Digital Media757 Media
Media Intern Needed (Photo/Video/Editing)The Grindworks Agency
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
GRAPHIC CREATIVE, INC
Posted: January 07 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Graphic Creative is offering Intern Positions for this Quarter. // Come join the fun and show off your creative talents with us!
Are you looking to be on a creative team and achieve valuable experience? Add challenging projects to your portfolio? Achieve awards and recommendations? Compete in competitive environments? Participate in Art; Photography; Film Festivals; and Competitions? If you answered Yes to these questions, congrats! Now put that portfolio or reel together and apply to our creative team at email@example.com to join our creative network, group, and community. Be sure to research and read what we are all about before you submit.
Those accepted will be submitting work to be featured and critiqued by existing artists and clients on a number of creative projects. Interns will gain valuable experience working within our community. From concept art to the submission of fine quality prints, including submissions to galleries and volunteering on leading industry projects. Collaborate your path with us and join our network of Creators, Artists, Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Photographers, Marketers, and more.
Graphic Creative is a full-service design, printing, marketing, advertising, and branding agency Internationally based. We provide the best possible service to our brands / partners and their satisfaction is our reward. A commitment to excellence means achieving a long-term partnership. Graphic Creative specializes in creative development with creative teams, design, brand development, big idea's, concepts, marketing, interactive media, public relations, and innovative projects. We provide strategic marketing and creative services, creative media campaigns, promotional items, creative photography, short films, & key art.
We collaborate with our partners, specializing in many realms of creative media, from creative films to creative environments helping the world be a bit more creative. Enjoy!
The Graphic Creative Team
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment