Sideline Reporter(s) WantedLacrosse Talk Radio LLC
Internship: Luxury Fitness/Lifestyle + Media (Midtown East)Halevy Life
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Culture Trip
Videographer InternshipUnited Food and Commercial Workers International Union
Marketing InternVERTIKAL Alliance International
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)VERTIKAL Alliance International
Editorial / Journalism InternVERTIKAL Alliance International
Talent Management for Audio or On-CameraBookmark This
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Talent Management for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Talent Management for Audio or On-Camera candidates who can help us:
- Process Talent contracts.
- Request, receive and post head shots, video/film reels and voice demos
- Organize contracts.
- Processing incoming talent application
- Finding new talent.
- Database entry of talent information.
- Updating and maintaining talent information.
- Assist in booking talent auditions.
- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)