Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Administrative Assistant Intern For Digital Marketing Company757 Media
Age Brilliantly Travel Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Purpose Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Learning Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Wellness Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Age Brilliantly Relationships Writer InternshipJerry Cahn
Social Media InternGT Projects
Unpaid Business Development Internship at American Public TelevisionBookmark This
American Public Television
55 Summer Street
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
American Public Television (APT) has been a leading distributor of high-quality, top-rated programming to the nation’s public television stations since 1961. APT also has distributed about half of the top 100 highest-rated public television titles for 10+ years. Among its 300 new program titles per year, APT programs include prominent documentaries, news and current affairs programs, dramas, how-to programs, children’s series and classic movies. APT also licenses programs internationally through its APT Worldwide service. Now in its 11th year, Create® TV—featuring the best of public television's lifestyle programming—is distributed by APT. APT is also a partner in WORLD™, public television’s premier news, science and documentary channel. To find out more about APT’s programs and services, visit APTonline.org.
RequirementsThe Business Development department includes APT Worldwide, the international sales division, and APT Presentations, the domestic marketing arm.
Internships with APT Business Development may involve some or all of the following duties:
• Assist in the design, creation and distribution of program marketing materials and information packets for prospective international buyers and domestic public television stations
• Assist in the preparation for attendance at domestic and international sales meetings
• Respond to requests for promotional materials from international buyers
• Screen and provide written evaluations of program submissions from independent producers
• Create sales and marketing reports for independent producers whose programs we distribute
• Perform internet research and create reports on film festivals, international broadcasters, including research conducted in a foreign language, if applicable
• Database maintenance of program catalogs, international buyers and order tracking
• Dub and label DVDs
• Other duties as assigned, which may include data entry, filing and copying documents
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, Internet research skills. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and/or other design experience is preferred, but not required.
Additional Skills: Proficiency in languages other than English is helpful, but not required.
To apply for this internship, please send your resume with cover letter to: rosemary_marbach@APTonline.org. No phone calls please!