Video and Media InternBookmark This
Grilled Cheese & Co
500 Edmondson Avenue
Posted: February 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrilled Cheese & Co is seeking an ambitious, excited and hard-working video production intern. This is going to be a fun internship for someone looking to express their creativity. We will have fun shooting streaming videos, instructional, fun, festivals, events, in store guest activity, a short brand video, partner meetings and other creative stuff you can come up with.
This is an paid internship that includes all the grilled cheese you can eat!
Interns must have:
- Basic understanding or experience in the video production field.
- Video editing and software familiarity.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop or related
- Experience with Youtube, Instagram and Vine
- Flexible schedule with time for office hours and video shoots.
- An excitement to work and learn.
Grilled Cheese & Co Franchising is a comfort casual restaurant featuring grilled cheese sandwiches and more. We begin franchising January 1 and you will be part of our fast paced exciting growth.
The Grilled Chese & Co production internship offers the opportunity to gain real world experience working on projects from concept to completion.
- Work with the founders.
- Create creative and fun video posts
- Create a series of training videos for franchises
Our internship program is available only to students for credit. There is no monetary compensation and non-students will not be considered. However if you do like Grilled Cheese we have you covered with regular meals. Please reply with an attached resume and cover letter. If possible please forward any media samples.
Please send e-mails only.