Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nutrition 1st
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
VIDEO EDITING ASSISTANTBookmark This
Rebel Lifestyle Magazine
558 MORES COURT
Posted: October 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRebel Lifestyle Magazine is a new digital and printed publication ranging from lifestyle to entertainment. Our content is design to inspire, inform, and to introduce you to a variety of topics that is guaranteed to broaden our range of readers. Whether its fashion, beauty, relationships, lifestyle, or music; we will be your all-access pass to all creativity and individuality. This is because we strive to make our articles informative and relatable, and help our audience make better everyday choices by giving them a broader perspective. We are a growing company that is currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic, internet-savvy individuals. This is a great internship opportunity for college students or recent graduates interested in VIDEO EDITING to gain the experience necessary for employment in the future.
I will be doing a lot of videos of myself in my day to day life and interviewing Celebrities. I will provide the video footage in addition to B-roll so you can get very creative and not just doing very basic editing. It has to be very very professional and top-notch. So, if you have what it takes please apply. Think of VH1 Behind the Music as a reference.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment