Production AssistantQEB Foundation
Photo / Video Studio InternshipSummit Sports LLC
Marketing InternQEB Foundation
News InternQEB Foundation
Media CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Sideline Reporter(s) WantedLacrosse Talk Radio LLC
Internship: Luxury Fitness/Lifestyle + Media (Midtown East)Halevy Life
Video EditingBookmark This
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: August 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Video Editing efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Video Editing candidates who can help us:
- Observe edit sessions with clients
- Edit rough cuts for various clients on Final Cut Pro system (for candidates with at least a minimum skill level)
- Assist in duplication of project deliverables: tape based, dvd's, etc.
- Digitize footage for projects into Final Cut Pro system
- Assist with media library
- Observe graphic design and animation sessions
Requirements- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)
- Send any work you have done as a YouTube or Vimeo link.