Media DirectorChildren of Abraham Coalition
Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Video EditorPresents the Best TV
WBCA Production AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
WBCA Music AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cultivating Champions
Video EditingBookmark This
1707 Summit Avenue, Ste 101
Posted: August 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Video Editing efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Video Editing candidates who can help us:
- Observe edit sessions with clients
- Edit rough cuts for various clients on Final Cut Pro system (for candidates with at least a minimum skill level)
- Assist in duplication of project deliverables: tape based, dvd's, etc.
- Digitize footage for projects into Final Cut Pro system
- Assist with media library
- Observe graphic design and animation sessions
Requirements- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)
- Send any work you have done as a YouTube or Vimeo link.