Video Editor Intern (GoPro Application Company)Bookmark This
RipIt™ Vids LLC
Posted: August 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have created an iPhone Application which connects to your GoPro and automatically cuts your surfing footage. We are expanding into new sports and activities in the upcoming months.
We are looking for individuals to help edit and produce promotional videos for us.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
SkillsRequired - Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects
Preferred - Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Creative Branding