Sport Managementkees beyers chocolate
Social Media InternWorld Bride Magazine
Video EditorFIT Worldwide
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Music editorTuc Magazine LLC
Media Intern (Video/Photo)Cocoweb
Production AssistantQEB Foundation
Photo / Video Studio InternshipSummit Sports LLC
Marketing InternQEB Foundation
Video FellowBookmark This
900 E 1st St.. Ste. 300
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Blavity's Video team is looking for an awesome crop of Video fellows for its Fall fellowship program!
We here on the Video team are laser-focused on creating and distributing real, authentic representations of Black people to our audiences, and we're very, very good at it.
As a Video Fellow, you'll have the opportunity to run your own show or mini-series that will be distributed through Blavity to our large audience of dedicated fans and supporters.
You'll get to make content that moves the culture forward, get hands on experience inside of an early-stage digital media company, and have myriad opportunities to build both your reel and your business acumen.
If this sounds like your jam, we look forward to hearing from you!
- This fellowship is unpaid and for current college students located in the Los Angeles area only
- Applicants must be eligible for college credit in order to be considered
- In addition to your resume and cover letter, please submit both a writing sample and an example or two of videos that you've made that you're most proud of. Photography works too!
- Requested time commitment will be 10-15 hours per week, we can be flexible with your schedule
Responsibilities- Conceptualize, create, and shoot new video series
- Edit video on Adobe Premiere
- Assist with video shoots (must be comfortable using DSLRs)
- Record sound
- Set up basic lighting configurations
- Go on runs for the team
- Assist with research and media gathering
- Handle uploads and administrative tasks (e.g., subtitling videos)
Requirements- Has a compulsive need to shoot videos and a bias towards action
- Grammar game on fleek
- Experience creating video content
- Experience editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
- On set experience is a huge plus
- After Effects experience a huge plus
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR COLLEGE CREDIT
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing, Video Camera, Writing/Editing
Preferred - Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro