MEDIA/ EDITOR In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
Film/Video/Audio Visual Intern WantedGarden Compass
Social Media InternPlatinum
CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2017 INTERNS!Established in 88
NYC Summer Women's Media InternshipJust Sy Design
Digital media specialistOcularIT Solutions
Videography Internship at Weill Cornell Medical CollegeWeill Cornell Medical College
Video Production InternStudio E Genevieve, LLC
Videographer InternBookmark This
Botsford Financial Group
3001 Dallas Parkway, Suite 100
Posted: July 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBotsford Financial Group is looking for a Video Intern who will learn, implement and work with our marketing team. This is a ‘hands on’ internship to give you the chance to gain practical knowledge about online marketing and applying it. You will work proactively with the marketing team to develop and execute online marketing campaigns to reach our customer demographic.
Hours are flexible based on candidate’s schedule, ideal availability will be between 15-20 hours per week. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
Responsibilities• Film short videos, either of staff or office
• Editing videos to certain specifications
• Being able to set up necessary video equipment
• Familiar with equipment on hand
• Managing flexible schedule
• Work well with deadlines
Requirements• Attention to detail with strong research, organizational skills and writing skills
• Be able to use your creativity to give your input in the strategy across all marketing channels
• Socially savvy and experience with creating/ managing presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
• Be able to work autonomously, follow instructions, take initiatives and follows through
• Analyze date to understanding the emotional triggers for customer base to implement a strategy to gain clients.
• Strong passion for financial Industry and Marketing with knowledge of today's trends.
• Knowledge in Photoshop, Indesign, and Google AdWords is a plus
SkillsRequired - Video, Video Editing, Film Editing, Video Direction
Preferred - Video Camera, Video Blogging