Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Well Woven, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Surface Media Fall/Spring Licensing InternshipSurface Magazine
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Video Production Assistant InternBookmark This
Crisp Video Group
1425 Ellsworth Industrial Blvd., Suite 9
Posted: March 13 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout the Company:
Be a part of one of the fastest growing digital media production companies in the country – as featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post!
We are a fast-growing, Atlanta-based company focused on providing exceptional digital marketing and video production services. We work with a wide-range of clients such as Coca-Cola, Red Bull, Verizon Wireless, and Coldwell Banker. We also enjoy serving small businesses, startup companies, and medical practices. We have a team-oriented and results-driven culture with tremendous growth opportunity.
Our team is active and energetic, and we all have a strong sense of pride in our team culture! Every person on our team enjoys the company of one another, and we all go above and beyond to help out one another. We believe in working hard, but also just simply having fun and enjoying what we do!
Our core values are something that we strongly believe in, and it is so important to us that everyone innately has each of these instilled in him / her:
• Results driven, not effort driven
• Solution focused
• Do more with less
• Better than yesterday
• Be positive
• Take ownership
• Vested in clients’ success
Position Details and Requirements:
• Work with a cutting edge media and video production company
• Assisting on shoots
• Organizing and sorting footage
• Assisting project managers with video edits and video feedback
• Brainstorming creative storyboards
• Researching and vetting resources in various markets
• Assisting with office organization – paperwork, scanning documents, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite
• Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Photoshop)
• Researching stock footage and music samples
• Team-centric attitude
• Works well under pressure and short deadlines
• Passionate, positive, and hard-working attitude
• Self-starter, problem-solving approach to work
• Fast learner
• Produce a short video explaining why you desire this position.
• This position is expected to require minimal to no travel.
• This position offers flexible part-time hours totaling to approximately 20 hours per week. Hours may vary based upon business needs – weekend and/or evening shoots.
• This is an unpaid intern position. The person selected for this position may work with his / her school to complete necessary steps and paperwork for this to serve as school credit. This position has the potential to lead to paid employment with Crisp Video Group.
Please call 404-965-4081. Please do not call any other numbers listed on the Crisp website; you will not be considered for the position if you do so.