Rolling Out magazine (Editorial/Video/New Media Summer Internship)Rolling Out magazine
Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Graphic Design InternHot Noize Magazine Entertainment
Promo person for Top Headshot Photographer in NYCBarry Morgenstein Photography
Media Intern - Editing, Writing and ProductionCieri Media
House Broadcast/Webcast InternHouse Broadcast Services - MA House of Representatives
Medical / Scientific Research InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Video ProductionBookmark This
161 Business Park Dr
Virginia Beach, VA
Posted: September 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Virginia Beach office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Video Production efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Video Production candidates who can help us:
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of a professional video shoot
- Work with talent in auditions
- Help with video library archiving and back up files
- Learn about and perform video marketing on a national and local level
- Digitize and log video production
- Potential after-hours/weekend editing or motion graphics design (AfterEffects CS4) for candidates with at least a minimum skill level.
This would develop student's understanding of producing film and video. Student will not only take on simple tasks that are vital to making our studios and shoots run smoother, but also have the opportunity to help the producers/editors with hands-on production duties including Final Cut Studio and/or Avid Adrenaline editing and digitizing. The student will learn the full process of producing video, from copywriting to shooting, to editing, to post-production, to final delivery that will actually air on TV, in corporate boardrooms or military installations.
Studio Center provides a great working environment and many learning opportunities for a Video Production intern. Above are just some of the tasks you will be presented with.
- Must be enrolled in classes applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm.