Videographer/Editor InternshipBookmark This
10 Gatehouse Road
Posted: December 31 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPorterHouse Media is currently seeking candidates for a part-time/ full-time Film/Video Editor Internship. The successful candidate will perform a variety of video and audio pre and post production activities to create content, including film interviews, meetings, events, and promotional videos onsite and offsite; perform video editing functions using a variety of software; prepare video and audio content for website; perform a variety of post-production activities which include editing, motion graphics, graphic design, audio processing, compression of digital files; handle multiple projects with quick turn around when needed; archive completed jobs and other duties as assigned. Position will collaborate with team members to understand project goals, scope and requirements of projects to insure organizational branding and messaging.
Responsibilities- Film Interviews, meetings, events, and promotional videos onsite and offsite
- Edit video using a variety of software
- Create motion graphics, graphic design, compression of digital files
- Prepare video and audio content for web delivery
- Record and edit audio
- Help create content for internal monitor systems
- Support the education & training of staff in utilizing multimedia & multimedia equipment
Requirements- Knowledgable in all phases of video production including development, script writing, storyboarding, non-linear editing, lighting for multiple and single camera shoots, motion graphics and multimedia software applications
- Required knowledge of videography, photography, lighting and keying green screen, audio recording, lighting, MAC OS, Premiere, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, AfterEffects, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, and FTP Software
- Knowledge of video camera (i.e. Canon 7D), lighting packages, grip gear
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills