Media InternBisk Education
Podcast/ Sound editor IN LOS ANGLES CALIFORNIAFidel Films
Need Graphic Designer for new Las Vegas Magazine Publication Launching This SummerHustleBoss.com
Seeking Graphic Designers With Experience in Pre-Press Design for MagazinesHustleBoss.com
Spring, Summer, Fall - Film Company looking for interns - MediaPES
Video EditorSeattle Web Search
Graphics + Social Media InternCurlkalon Hair
Media Relations InternArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Posted: March 02 2016
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in the video/editing realm with our tv show Embrace Life with Tiffani Monique by the way of EmbraceLifeMedia. We are a grassroots multimedia company currently filming for local tv and online. We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build a long term relationship with our company.
This is a paid internship for all videographers/editors.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Edit videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and or photography cameras and equipment