Fashion Video InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Video EditorPresents the Best TV
WBCA Production AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
WBCA Music AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Cultivating Champions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Next Level Success
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in the video/editing realm with our multimedia company. Most projects will consist of editing footage from events and youtube tutorials.
This is a paid internship for all videographers/editors.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Edit videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and or photography cameras and equipment