Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Atlantic Webworks
Office Intern for Boutique Production CompanyGlam PR LLC
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Robbie & Co. Mens Shop
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)US ACCENT COACH
Digital Media / Marketing InternXSharp
Startup Intern for Virtual Reality StartupRVLVR
Administrative Assistant InternVoyage Media
VideographerAZ Hearing Center
Wake N Vape Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Wake N Vape
13335 sw 124 st suite 102
Posted: June 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an entertainment based business specializing in the field of Electronic Cigarettes, Vaporizers and E-liquids (wake-n-vape.com).
Currently, we are working on a monthly based Entertainment Magazine that will feature articles to those of interest to this new epidemic lifestyle. We are also working on having our own Wake N Vape TV segment on YouTube with constant video updates to take you behind the scenes of some of our events.
We are seeking out-going and energetic Producers/Photographers to help with the preparation of videos and photographs. Selected interns will be assigned to photo shoots for our monthly articles within the publication, or for the production of behind the scenes, or promotional videos.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment