Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nutrition 1st
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Software/Media Specialist Current Graduate/Master's StudentLZ Technology, Inc.
Web DirectorBookmark This
Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Posted: November 04 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur current Web Director Position is a hands on internship. Providing Interns with the experience and know how to effectively maintain a professional image our company and clients in the sports and entertainment industry. This is a very rewarding position and there is the possibility to be hired on with the company.
• Provide support to web marketing team in all aspects of site development, social media usage and web analytics
• Update website: www.elitesema.com regularly
• Update Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media third party platforms with which we have accounts
• Assist with research and special projects as needed
• Working toward a degree in marketing, web design or new media
• Strong interest in media, television and digital entertainment
• Familiarity with working with various social media/web 2.0 sites including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
• Knowledge of HTML required. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
• Knowledge in working with Flash, XML/RSS feeds and video compression a plus
• A proactive person who is willing to handle projects and tasks with enthusiasm.
RequirementsAll Students must:
• College Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Reliable transportation
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week.
• Fall Internship: August 15th/September to December
• Winter Internship: December 15th/January to March
• Spring Internship: March 15th/April to June
• Summer Internship: June 15th/July to August
• Internships are unpaid. Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university and be able to show proof of residence during the period of the internship.