Communications InternAMIDEAST, Inc
Editing Interns to Master FCPX - Spring/SummerOrig Media
Fashion Creative Content Intern - Graphic DesignKlickpicks
Spring InternshipTiny Hero
Political Markets & Data InternshipPasquines
Political News InternshipPasquines
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)WREVEL
Web DesignPoplar Network
Website CoordinatorBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to work directly with Matching Assistance Director to help promote and develop Matching Assistance site, resources and materials located directly within the log on site.
ResponsibilitiesIn this role, the intern will:
- Maintain and update materials located within the MAP site.
- Research additional information and resources that can help families within their adoption journey.
- Work with a variety of agencies and organizations looking for additions and ideas for our log on site.
- Be responsible for weekly updates to Matching Assistance Director.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in
appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are
consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Maintain confidentiality
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Web design experience helpful
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines