CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nutrition 1st
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
Website Media Development InternBookmark This
A Family For Every Child
1675 W 11th Ave
Posted: March 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child. We are currently looking for somebody to develop video, audio, slideshows and other creative ways to enhance recruitment for kids using our website and email, newsletters, and social media.
- Developing a plan for several web recruitment projects, identifying needed equipment, and timeline.
- Developing processes for who will be contacted, and follow up. Entering all contacts in the data base with a follow up plan.
- Starting projects, identifying the ones that are effective, can be done for the largest number of children, and with in-kind donations or little cost.
- Identifying barriers, game plan solutions.
- Making a plan to use our web site, social media and targeted email, newsletter to market new recruitment projects to draw views to the child’s web page.
- Building email templates, press releases, PSA’s and other marketing tools.
- Carrying out follow up: evaluating plan, thanking all new partners, and entering all data.
- Making plan for next steps.
Requirements- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
- Computer skills/Data entry
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Phone and email skills
- Video, audio editing skills, working with web editing