CARIBBEAN & URBAN MULTI-MEDIA COMPANY LOOKING FOR FALL/WINTER 2016 INTERNS!Established in 88
Video Production Intern - Scottsdale, ArizonaEpic Productions LLC
Video EditorPoplar Network
Web DesignPoplar Network
Gaming/FIFA/eSports Media Contributor - Travel Opportunities!Title Race
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Nutrition 1st
Social Media Internship for the George Gee Swing OrchestraGeorge Gee Swing Orchestra
Video Production InternTaro
World Be Free Brand Ambassador (College Rock Star)Bookmark This
World Be Free Campaign
9107 Wilshire Blvd Ste 450
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: March 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World Be Free Campaign is a non-profit organization that unites people through music to serve and financially support organizations that fight poverty.
Our driving belief is, “Only through serving others can we reach our full potential.” In the spirit of service,
we create music based campaigns encouraging individuals to donate and volunteer with proven charities
providing: emergency food relief, homeless/refugee shelters and education programs for those in need.
Interns are at the core of our organization and we need you to support our kickoff campaign which is effort to unite the voices of 10,000 everyday people to create “The World’s Greatest Love Song.” Through this effort we’ll be raising over $1,000,000 for organizations fighting poverty in the US and globally.
We want you to PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS and become a College Ambassador for our campaign. This means you'll become an extension of our campaign by getting more college ambassadors to come to our kickoff event on Valentine's Day and by inviting them to JOIN OUR CAMPAIGN. We want leaders, Sororities, Fraternities, Clubs and Other aspects of campus life to become a part of our Flash Mob Concert Series. It's we are the world, where the celebrities are the charities we support and the performers are people like YOU!
• To be accountable while working autonomously/remotely.
• Must love helping people!!! Must love music!!!
• Must be available to work remotely for 20 hours /week.
• Must be available to volunteer with the team weekly.
• Must check in and check out at conclusion of each day (30 minutes). Submit daily report of successes or challenges.
• Available to meet weekly for group work sessions (in person/virtual)
• Be highly organized, detailed and efficient. Knowledge of how to maximize efforts.
• Be a “Genius.” Genius is the ability to know what you know and ask what you don’t.
• Be able to create a dynamic voice online that is consistent with the values of our campaign.
• Establish 5 things you’d like to do professionally five years from now and START DOING THEM TODAY!!!
• Full and adept knowledge industry heavy hitters in Entertainment (Music / Film) and also the heavy hitters at your school.
• Desire to become an integral part of a global movement uniting people in song.
• Must fully understand how to promote via email AND social media.
• Must have a "take no prisoners" mindset. Never be phased by the word "no".
• Understanding of how to meet influential people in order to spread the word about our campaign and have them contribute.
• Actively seek opportunities to further World Be Free Campaign’s mission and reach.
• Actively seek online opportunities to further World Be Free Campaign’s mission and reach.