ipsy Studio Internipsy
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Plugged In
Public Relations InternsThe Dallas Arboretum
Video CuratorThe Gospel Live
Music CuratorThe Gospel Live
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bugsy Media Group
Graphic Design InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Marketing and Social Media InternTBC Media Group, LLC
Posted: November 19 2015
Company Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are currently seeking a self-motivated individual who is eager to gain hands on experience in writing with our emerging media company. EmbraceLifeMedia is a multimedia company that creates inspiration and financial empowerment! Our brand is leveraged on multiple media fronts such as online video, online radio, local television in Pittsburgh, PA.....We also have social platforms such as instagram, facebook, and twitter. We are intended to provide an opportunity to make great connections, growth, and build a long term relationship with our company.
ResponsibilitiesInterns responsibilities include
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently as a member of a team, as well as independently
Writing Scripts for television show
• Experience with online social media platforms but not limited to facebook, twitter, Hootsuite, instagram
• Developing and launching email and text message campaigns
• Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
• Ability to work under deadlines
• Have a deep appreciation and pay attention to detail
RequirementsCandidate must be possess a passion for writing, know how to research, know how to reference blogs, be self motivated, be able to work in a fast paced environment, very organized, detail oriented, and take directions well.
If you believe you have these qualifications and skills of the type of person we are looking for, and if you believe you can make a difference and impact our team, please apply!!