If you're seeking a career in medicine but are more concerned with finding solutions to medical problems than directly applying healing methods to patients, medical research may be for you. Medical research internships offer you practical knowledge in scientific research of medical issues. The internship includes clinical investigation, technical writing, drug application review, and many more areas. You can also learn niche subjects like tissue culture, nucleic acid, molecular biology, differentiated cell analysis, and cryogenics. The internship will let you assist professional scientists and seek their guidance. The medical research internship will help you make an informed decision about your medical career as it gives you a solid foundation in laboratory science and research. New discoveries and technical innovations prove that the field of medical research is expanding, and researchers are in demand.
Ready to get started? Search for medical research internships below.
Search For Medical Research Internships
MORE 2017 MEDICAL RESEARCH INTERNSHIPS BY LOCATION
- Medical Research Internships in Austin, TX
- Medical Research Internships in New York, NY
- Medical Research Internships in Phoenix, AZ
- Medical Research Internships in Pittsburgh, PA
- Medical Research Internships in Portland, OR
- Medical Research Internships in Santa Barbara, CA