Medical AssistantBody Renue Inc.
NYCPM Pre-Health Student Internship ProgramNew York College of Podiatric
Medical Device Sales InternSterling Surgical
medical assistantRetinal Diagnostic Center
Director's AssistantRapha Group LLC
DETOX MDSanctuary Treatment Center
Mental Health Institute - Writing and ResearchThe Maia Institute
Compliance and Member AcquisitionsCoCare Management, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
244 Fifth Ave
New York, NY
Posted: June 16 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are fast expanding in the EHR and Medical billing markets with clients from NY to Alaska. Our products and services are in wide demand in the medical field. Our clients range from a small medical practice to a large hospital.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills