Marketing InternBookmark This
8905 SW 87th Avenue
Skeletal Dynamics designs and markets innovative orthopedic devices. Our mission is to provide surgeons the
products and instruments to enhance patients' lives. Skeletal Dynamics is comprised of doctors, engineers and sales
professionals, all with one goal in mind ---- improving the quality of life for our patients.
Skeletal Dynamics is focused on designing innovative solutions that have not been addressed by other manufacturers.
Our goal is to raise the bar with offerings for upper extremity orthopedic surgery. View our first product releases:
ALIGN Radial Head System, IMPLATE Wrist Arthrodesis Nail
and GEMINUS Volar Distal Radius Plate.
Skeletal Dynamics is a true believer in the team approach to success. Together, with the skills of our customers,
we can make a positive impact in our patients' lives.
Skeletal Dynamics is looking for a college student to intern in our marketing department.
Besides assisting in the marketing department, the intern would also have the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience with design software used in the medical device industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in updating database of customers.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge is a plus.