Administrative AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Biller / Office ManagementDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Editorial / Journalism InternHellem Consulting LLC
Medical Internship PhilippinesGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Medical Internship KenyaGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Marketing InternGoldmark Diagnostics
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Sunray Til Dawn Special Care LLC
Posted: December 13 2015
Company Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSunray Til Dawn Special Care LLC is an in-home service provider that assist individuals and families. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education