Marketing InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Editorial / Journalism InternHellem Consulting LLC
Medical Internship PhilippinesGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Medical Internship KenyaGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Marketing InternGoldmark Diagnostics
Hands on Internship in a Chiropractic Wellness Center in Northbrook, IlAlign Wellness Center
Medical Billing CompanyMedloop
English Senior, Looking for a Team to Help Build a Tecnical WebsiteManIntheMiddle
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
RICHMOND FOOT AND ANKLE CLINIC
1323 w 3rd st
Posted: August 17 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRichmond Foot and ankle clinic, is a podiatry practice. We specialize in all aspects of foot and ankle care. We treat all age groups from 0-100. We treat everything from athletes foot , to plantar fasciitis. We have a foot spa, x-ray, vascular studies and nerve studies on site.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback