Marketing InternGoldmark Diagnostics
Accounting InternACS MEDICAL
Hands on Internship in a Chiropractic Wellness Center in Northbrook, IlAlign Wellness Center
Medical Billing CompanyMedloop
Paid Clinical PreceptorshipTexas Pediatric Society
English Senior, Looking for a Team to Help Build a Tecnical WebsiteManIntheMiddle
Assistant Medical Biller InternshipWEBeDoctor, Inc.
Dental Assistants / Dental Receptionists / Medical Assistant / Medical BillingPaul Siu, DDS
Marketing InternBookmark This
376 S Main St
Fall River, MA
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionentry level marketing for healthcare company
job mostly consisting of making phone calls to set up presentations and potentially giving the presentations to help grow a already successful business
Responsibilities- Make phone calls, Presentations, Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Nursing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Hard Worker, Always Willing to Learn, Positive Can-do Attitude, Strong Communication Skills
Preferred - Healthcare Marketing, Tech Savy