Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Medical Biller / Office ManagementDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Editorial / Journalism InternHellem Consulting LLC
Medical Internship PhilippinesGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Medical Internship KenyaGlobal Electives Port Ltd.
Marketing/Sales InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 13 2015
Company Location: Berlin, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKal-Med is an importer and distributor of healthcare solutions offering an expanding range of products specializing in Respiratory Care and Endoscopy. Kal-Med distributes patented medical solutions throughout North America focusing on improving quality of care by offering new innovative products that are cost effective, while utilizing only North American and European manufacturers.
• Knowledge of the medical industry with a focus on Respiratory Care with sales/marketing exposure, proven track record in strategic decision making and knowledge of retail customer business as well as medical distribution networks.
• Understanding of general marketing concepts selling to hospitals and healthcare facilities.
•The candidate must show the following traits: motivation, innovative thinking, entrepreneurial characteristics, and must be goal driven!
The candidate must have the following professional and personal competencies:
• Strategic planning
• Working with customer and distributor organizations and processes
• Strong personal drive and committed personality to achieve measured sales objectives
• Candidate must be team orientated and exhibit a passion for continued success
• Candidate must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, as these are imperative for this position
This position may lead to a permanent position. To apply please forward your resumes to email@example.com
RequirementsSeeking a candidate with marketing experience to establish and grow our expanding product line. Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Working with our management team in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
• Drive communication (internal and external) within our organization and through distribution partners in a seamless fashion to deliver agreed upon strategies.
• Utilizing Blogs, Social Media, Press releases and other means to establish Kal-Med, LLC as a leading supplier of innovative respiratory care, and endoscopy products.
• Conduction of weekly reporting on goals, development strategies, and market conditions.