Marketing InternGoldmark Diagnostics
Accounting InternACS MEDICAL
Hands on Internship in a Chiropractic Wellness Center in Northbrook, IlAlign Wellness Center
Medical Billing CompanyMedloop
English Senior, Looking for a Team to Help Build a Tecnical WebsiteManIntheMiddle
Assistant Medical Biller InternshipWEBeDoctor, Inc.
Dental Assistants / Dental Receptionists / Medical Assistant / Medical BillingPaul Siu, DDS
Graphic Design InternESKMD Facial Plastic Surgery
COSMETIC MEDIAL TECHNICIAN/ARTIST — WE TRAIN – $50k-$200k - PasadenaBookmark This
542 S Fair Oaks Ave
Posted: March 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for a new, long term career in a creative medical field with a great financial upside and willing to train for a few months?
This is an amazing career opportunity for the right candidate with a unique set of skills and experience, exceptional people skills, detailed admin skills and an eye for detail, design and beauty within a medical environment.
For more information about MicroArt see www.microartmakeup.com
This career is perfect for medical or dental school graduates, as well as those with previous experience in medical fields such as: Dental Hygienist, Dental Assistant, Surgical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Pharmaceutical Assistant, Pharmacist, Plastic Surgery Procedure Assistant, Physicians Assistant, Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Assistant, Med Spa Technician, Dermatologist Assistant, Dermatologist Office Manager, Medical Office Manager, Dental Office Manager, Surgical Office Manager, Plastic Surgery Office Managers etc. . .
* Experience in some aspect of the medical beauty industry.
* Excellent with people, warm, friendly, outgoing.
* A college degree.
* Focused, detailed, organized, able to follow directions and systems
* Responsible, professional, driven and ambitious.
* 3 years of stable employment history.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience working in a professional work environment.
* Excellent general computer skills.
* Management experience.
* Able to commit to a 3 year contract.
* Committed to personal development.
* Good health, able to stand on feet for several hours a day on some day and excellent eye sight as well as hand-eye coordination.
* Manage all aspects of a running a MicroArt clinic.
* Applying MicroArt Semi Permanent Makeup on clients.
* On schedule to work 5 or 6 days a week including Saturdays.
* Assist in opening new clinics.
* 4-6 months full time.
* Full time Training hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and some Saturdays.
* Location of Training: Split between our Newport Beach and Pasadena clinics
* Annual income starts at $50,000+ for the first year after training.
* Opportunity to earn a profit share after 3 years and earn over $200,000+ per year.
* Some pay during training. DOE
HOW TO APPLY — Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Subject line “Micro Artist Applicant”
* Include: resume, photo, cover letter.
* No phone calls please.