2016 Archival InternshipConrad Caldwell House Museum
Education Internship at the Children's Creativity MuseumChildren's Creativity Museum
Digital Humanities InternGeopast
INNOVATIVE AESTHETICS ARE LOOKING A CREATIVE TEAM!!Innovative Aesthetics
2016 Custer Battleground Museum InternshipCuster Battlefield Museum
INNOVATIVE AESTHETICS ARE LOOKING FOR WRITERS!Innovative Aesthetics
Get Smart with Art InternshipFine Arts Museums of San Francisco
The Contemporary InternshipThe Contemporary
17 garden street
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImmersing people in the rich history and culture of Boston, we are creating awesome scavenger hunts that keep everyone on their toes and get you running around Boston.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.