Archive Internship (unpaid)Pacific Science Center
Museum InternBaker Heritage Museum
Family Engagement InternSpringfield Museums
Visitor Experience Play Maker InternStepping Stones Museum for Children
Curatorial InternInternational Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame
Student Internships at the Vermont Granite MuseumVermont Granite Museum
Museum Live Animal Husbandry InternshipThe Schiele Museum of Natural History
Museum Education Internship PositionForney Museum of Transportation
17 garden street
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionImmersing people in the rich history and culture of Boston, we are creating awesome scavenger hunts that keep everyone on their toes and get you running around Boston.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.