Part time Admin AssistantGet Up Gallery
LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTChasen Galleries Inc
SEEKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANTTurnKey Art Solutions
Personal Assistant for Creative ProfessionalVoila Gallery
Personal Assistant WantedVara Fine Arts
FUNDRAISING INTERNSHIP, SECOND CHANCE PROGRAMMOHLA - Museum of Humanity Los Angeles
Museum Collections Internship at Albany County Historical AssociationAlbany County Historical Association at Ten Broeck Mansion
Executive/Personal AssistantValley House Gallery
Public Programming Internship (Office of Education and Public Programs)Bookmark This
700 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Posted: November 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWould you like to experience:
• developing public programming such as panel discussions, author lectures, film and theater programs on topics of American history and civic literacy?
• promoting and publicizing public programming through a variety of marketing and communications methods
• researching potential programming topics and speakers?
• meeting prominent authors, scholars and speakers while helping visitors understand our nation’s past?
Public programs interns support National Archives Museum operations and help:
• develop and research public programs, topics and speakers
• promote and publicize public programs through a variety of communications and marketing methods including online and print
• assist with the operation of public programs
• assist with social media and writing blog posts
• assist with creating and editing promotional materials
Students majoring in museum studies, history, American studies, political science, public history, communications, or a related field are a good match for this internship. Interns must enjoy working with people, understand research and communications methods, have excellent interpersonal skills, have strong writing skills, and be able to work in teams and independently.
How to Apply
Please submit the following:
• cover letter
• two letters of recommendation
• college transcript (does not need to be official)
Where to Send Applications:
Office of Education and Public Programs, G-9
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20408-0001
Fall and Spring: deadline is rolling
Summer: applications received by March 15 are guaranteed consideration; applications received after that date are accepted if space is available
Whom to Contact :
If you have questions regarding this internship opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 357-7496.