PERSONAL ASSISTANT/TECHIEKing's Gallery
Center for the Holographic Arts– museum internCenter for the Holographic Arts
EXECUTIVE/PERSONAL ASSISTANTGlave Kosen Gallery
Personal Assistant WantedHillview Art
Executive and Personal AssistantGross Brian Fine Art
Custer Battleground Museum Fall InternshipCuster Battlefield Museum
Monticello Education InternPeoria PlayHouse Children's Museum
PERSONAL ASSISTANTLaura Russo Gallery
Public Programming Internship (Office of Education and Public Programs)Bookmark This
700 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Posted: November 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWould you like to experience:
• developing public programming such as panel discussions, author lectures, film and theater programs on topics of American history and civic literacy?
• promoting and publicizing public programming through a variety of marketing and communications methods
• researching potential programming topics and speakers?
• meeting prominent authors, scholars and speakers while helping visitors understand our nation’s past?
Public programs interns support National Archives Museum operations and help:
• develop and research public programs, topics and speakers
• promote and publicize public programs through a variety of communications and marketing methods including online and print
• assist with the operation of public programs
• assist with social media and writing blog posts
• assist with creating and editing promotional materials
Students majoring in museum studies, history, American studies, political science, public history, communications, or a related field are a good match for this internship. Interns must enjoy working with people, understand research and communications methods, have excellent interpersonal skills, have strong writing skills, and be able to work in teams and independently.
How to Apply
Please submit the following:
• cover letter
• two letters of recommendation
• college transcript (does not need to be official)
Where to Send Applications:
Office of Education and Public Programs, G-9
National Archives and Records Administration
700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington DC 20408-0001
Fall and Spring: deadline is rolling
Summer: applications received by March 15 are guaranteed consideration; applications received after that date are accepted if space is available
Whom to Contact :
If you have questions regarding this internship opportunity, please email email@example.com or call (202) 357-7496.