Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
Seeking SEO, SEM, SMM, Online Marketing Superstar! (LOCAL ONLY)MondoTunes
Recording Studio Manager InternshipShady Palms Productions
A&R Intern For Music StartupBookmark This
Eshac Entertainment LLC
101 west 24th street
New York, NY
We are a fast growing Internet startup based in New York City. Eshac is music based social network with the aim to sign Artists, Bands and Groups. Unlike other sites, Eshac is completely driven by a community of Fans and Artists, with contracts awarded to those who earn them. Each Artist uploads a song to their profile and encourages fans to listen to their music, rate them and follow them. Each Artist starts with a Rating Level of 0, which increases with user interactions. When an Artist reaches a Rating Level of 5, they are rewarded with a single song contract. When they reach Rating Level of 10, they receive a full recording contract. This business model allows the fans to have control and drive the future of the music industry.
We're looking for an outgoing and personable intern to help the A&R team attract new Artists and Bands to ESHAC.com as well as new music lovers. The ideal candidate would be one who already regularly attends music shows and enjoys discovering new music.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be:
- Keeping tabs on top active Artists, Bands, and Music Lovers and Top 10 Songs of the Week.
-Attend unsigned artist gigs looking for potential new members.
- Spreading the word about Eshac.com and encouraging music fans to join.
- Working on various projects surrounding ESHAC Artists and new site features.
- Assisting the CEO and team in site design and development.
- An integral and IMPORTANT part of the company. Working at a startup means that all projects you work on will directly help the company.
- LOVE music (obviously).
- Be comfortable approaching talented bands, singers, and overly enthusiastic music fans.
- Have an outgoing personality and personable demeanor.
- Be proactive and ready to brainstorm new ideas to improve the site and create new features.
- If you have an educational background in Music or Music Business.
Please include the following in your application:
*Applications without this information will not be reviewed*
- List 5 unsigned Artists/Bands (in the US) you know whom you think would do well on ESHAC
- List the last 3 music shows you've attended (Bands/Musicians who performed and date(s) you attended show)
- List 3 places you discover new music (EXCLUDING Spotify, Pandora, and Songza)