A&R Summer Internship (Music Licensing Co.)Bookmark This
995 E. Green Street #509
DescriptionWe are a music licensing company that pitches and places music for television, movies and commercials. We are looking for a motivated, hard-working intern who is looking for an opportunity to learn and experience what goes on behind the scenes of a music licensing company; with a focus on the A&R aspect.
Position available to start at earliest availability.
Please forward resume for consideration.
RequirementsThe necessary skills for the position are as follows:
• Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet programs such as Word, Excel, Pages, etc.
• Highly detail oriented
• Web savvy
• Have the ability to manage multiple projects
• Organized and self-motivated
• Ability to reliably complete assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Team player
• Ownership of a laptop would be very helpful
• Previous work experience, educational background or interest in music business appreciated