Indie Music label/Artist ManagementBand and Mountain
Music Marketing & PR Company Needs Interns!Web 'n Retail
Platinum selling Music Producer with Private studio seeking internsNettwerk Producer Management
Music Management InternshipFlatiron Managment
Mi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company -film/musicMi5 Recordings/Umbrella Production Company
Art Designer - MusicBookmark This
220 West 42nd Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAbout Live Nation Entertainment:
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with almost 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
ResponsibilitiesDuties & Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts for promotional material which includes flyers, posters, and other collateral
- Create graphic elements of websites, such as animations, logos, and banners
- Download/upload zip files
- Design marketing material for use on social media pages – Facebook tabs, twitter backgrounds, instagram, etc.
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with Microsoft Office and love all things Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Tumblr, etc).
- Equivalent work experience encouraged but not required.
- Must work a minimum of 20 hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to receive college credit for unpaid internship.